Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
As a UR employee, you have access to the valuable Cigna EAP at no cost to you. EAP personal advocates will work with you and your household family members to help you resolve issues you may be facing, connect you with the right mental health professionals, direct you to a variety of helpful resources in your community, and more.
Cigna EAP services include:
- Four face-to-face counseling sessions with a counselor in your area.
- Legal assistance: 30-minutes consultation with an attorney face-to-face or by phone*.
- Financial: 30-minute telephone consultation with a qualified specialist on topics, such as debt counseling or planning for retirement.
- Parenting: Resources and referrals for childcare providers, before and after school programs, camps, adoption organizations, child development, prenatal care, and more.
- Eldercare: Resources and referrals for home health agencies, assisted living facilities, social and recreational programs and long-distance caregiving.
- Pet care: Resources and referrals for pet sitting, obedience training, and veterinarian and pet stores.
- Identity theft: 60-minute consultation with a fraud resolution specialist.
*Employment-related legal issues are not covered.
Call EAP 24 hours a day, seven days a week at 1-877-622-4327 or log in to the Cigna EAP website using the employer ID 'richmond'.