Richmond Home

Change in Place of Residency

If you have a change in residency, please follow the steps below:

Step 1: Go to Banner Web to change your address. This will ensure that your W-2 reaches you in a timely manner.

To change your address in Banner Web:

  • After logging in, click Personal Information, then Update Address(es) and Phone(s)
  • Click Update Address(es) and Phone(s) link in middle of page, then click Current
  • You will then have the option to edit your address and phone number. When finished, click Submit

Step 2: If you have a retirement plan through TIAA, call TIAA directly at 800-842-2252 or log into your account to change your address.

If you are a full-time employee:

Step 3: The University will automatically notify Cigna of your address change once you have changed it in Banner Web.

Step 4: If enrolled in the following benefits, please contact them directly with your address change:

  • Health Savings Account (HSA) through Health Savings Administrators: 888-354-0697
  • Flexible Spending Account (FSA) through Flores: 800-532-3327
  • Legal Resources: 800-728-5768

Questions About Benefits?

Contact Human Resources at (804) 289-URHR (8747) or email