- Busch Gardens Day*: An employee favorite, UR's annual Busch Gardens Day allows employees to receive free admission tickets for themselves, a spouse or same sex domestic partner, and all eligible dependents. It also includes a free meal at the park for each ticket, as well as a parking pass.
- Fishing Tournament*: A rich tradition at the University of Richmond, the Annual Fishing Tournament takes place every June around Westhampton Lake. What started as a sustainability measure to clean the fish out from the lake has turned into a meaningful event where families of employees gather for the tournament and a closing lunch and award ceremony.
- Service Awards*: Each year, the University gathers for its annual Outstanding Service Award Ceremony, where four selected employees are honored as Outstanding Service Award winners and staff members are celebrated for milestone years of service. A reception follows the award ceremony.
- Winter Celebration*: Every Winter, the University appreciates employees by inviting everyone for an afternoon of delicious food and mingling before Winter Break; donations are also accepted for selected organizations. This year's Winter Celebration is Friday, December 1st, 2017 from 2-4 p.m.
- SpringFest*: SpringFest is a time to recognize employees for their great work throughout the year. It includes plenty of games, food, and a chance to enjoy the Spring weather by the lake. Raffles are also given and prizes are awarded to game winners.
- Employee Day at the Stadium: Employees are given free tickets to select football and basketball games each year for themselves and each of their eligible dependents
*Events planned and implemented by the University's Events, Conferences, and Support Services department
Employees also enjoy discounts both on-campus and off-campus from a variety of local businesses and restaurants.