Compensation and Career Project
Human Resources Services is currently facilitating a compensation and career project for the University of Richmond.
The goals of the compensation and career project include:
- Development of a detailed compensation strategy
- Understanding of market competitiveness and development of an appropriate salary structure
- Development of a career architecture for the organization
- Assessment of pay policies and practices
- Estimation of costing for program implementation